Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week 8 - A little late

(Photo Credit: BabyCenter.com)

Well I'm a little late getting to week 8, but here's my week 8 developments!  I'm about 1/2 an inch long this week, or the size of a kidney bean.  Fingers and toes are forming although they are webbed for now.  And my tail is starting to disappear!  It's still pretty dark and quiet in here though.  Thank goodness Mommy has wireless internet so I can keep in touch with the world!  We were pretty busy this weekend and I had some delicious food.  It's supposed to be pretty hot this week, in the 90's and close to 100!  At least we don't live on the East Coast.  A little air conditioning would be nice though.  I think Mommy will be floating around in the neighbors pool for a few days like I'm floating around in here.  Next Monday we have our first appointmnet with the midwife!  Mommy is excited to see the first pictures of me and find out how everything is going.  She said she would share them with you as soon as she can!


No comments:

Post a Comment