Friday, June 18, 2010

Today is the first day of week 6!

(Photo from babycenter)

Hey guess what?  My heart is beating now!  This week I'm about the size of a lentil bean, and am starting to look more like a shrimp.  My cute little face is now forming, and I'm starting to have arms and legs.  Mommy is feeling really tired, and is glad my sister still takes two naps a day!  Nausea and heartburn are also affecting her.  Last pregnancy she didn't have any morning sickness so she's hoping it's just nausea this time!

4 comments:

  1. Awww cute blog idea!!

    I remember the nausea and heartburn well though. Don't miss that. Best wishes on your pregnancy!

    heather (stopping by from New Friend Friday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from New Friend Friday & am your newest follower.

    If you have a chance, I'd love for you to stop by my blog, follow back and take a moment to enter any of the current 4 giveaways {low entries}.

    Have a great weekend

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/06/friday-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    visiting from nff
    http://danilykewoah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming by and I agree, blog hops are a great way to find new awesome blogs! Good luck with the blog signature, let me know if you need help!

    ReplyDelete